THE APPLICATION PROCESS
- Please complete all sections of the Application Form.
- Tenants applying for affordable housing must provide employment and income verification. The following are required: recent pay stub, Notice of Tax Assessment, and latest pay/income pay stub.
- In order for applications to be considered complete, all required income documentation must be submitted.
ONCE THE APPLICATION IS RECEIVED
- Peterborough Housing Corporation (Property Manager for the Mount Community Centre) will conduct a credit check.
- An interview will be scheduled, conducted, and previous landlords and references will be contacted.
- Applicants will be notified about the result of the interview as soon as possible.
IF YOU ARE OFFERED AN APARTMENT
- An appointment will be scheduled for you to see the apartment.
- If you accept the apartment, Peterborough Housing Corporation will expect you to sign a "Letter of Offer".
- Your move-in date will be confirmed by PHC.
- A signed lease agreement and a cheque or money order for the first and last month's rent payable to "The Mount Community Centre" are required before keys will be provided.